I’m sitting here at the Ludlow house smelling the aroma of a Thanksgiving breakfast. Small children are running around the house, and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is on TV. And as I sit here sipping on a cup of coffee, I’m reminded of how much we really have been blessed with.
- We have a loving church family that has rallied behind us in our mission and ministry.
- We have families in Waxhaw and Black Mountain who love us and are constantly in prayer for us.
- We have friends and family all over the place whom we can call upon if we are ever in need of anything.
- We both have jobs in Atlanta that we will have until we are able to go on the mission field.
- I (Blake), have the privilege of studying under some of the greatest professors at McAfee School of Theology. I may complain about the work at times, but it is truly a blessing to be there.
- Most of all, we have a loving God who has called us to work among the Aymara, a precious people who have been all but forgotten by society.
So today, I give thanks to God for all of you reading this, all of you who pray often for us and our ministry. We are so blessed, and we will never be able to fully relate to you all how appreciative we are of your prayers, support and love.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!